Margaux Médoc Wine Tour and Cité du Vin Museum
Discover the taste of Margaux Médoc with a self-guided tour, and explore La Cité du Vin with a priority ticket!
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
- Visit a classified Great Growth Château and taste their wine
- Discover the Médoc in your buggy equipped with a GPS multimedia guide
- Visit the Cité du Vin wine museum with the open and skip-the-line ticket
DescriptionEnjoy a getaway in the heart of the Médoc to discover Margaux's Great Growth Châteaux. Drive along charming small roads, following the banks of the Gironde Estuary, and take the legendary 'Route des Châteaux' towards Margaux. Open the door of an 1855 Grand Cru property and discover the secrets of wine-making. The visit will conclude with a wine tasting of course. Your cabriolet, equipped with a multimedia tablet-guide, is a storytelling car offering quality commentaries along the way. Relax thanks to GPS systems taking you to your destination. Would you like to make a stop at an open-air café along the river, or stop for a photo opportunity? Great local places are indicated throughout your trip. You are guided, but free to make stops or detours as and when you please, according to the suggestions offered by your tablet. After your visit to the Margaux Médoc, move on to the Cité du Vin. A unique, audio-guided, immersive adventure allows you to discover the cultures and civilisations of wine. This multi-sensory experience culminates at 35 meters in La Cité du Vin’s Belvédère. Enjoy a 360° panoramic view over Bordeaux and the river whilst tasting a glass of world-class wine!
IncludesHalf-day car rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a 'Grand Cru Classé' Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Open priority and skip-the-line ticket for La Cité du Vin wine museum, including wine tasting Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B, European Union, or equivalent international driving license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required, under 21s can participate as passengers if over 15 kilograms
- Under-18s are not authorized to taste wine
- The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Dauzac, Kirwan, Desmirail, Giscours, Prieuré-Lichine... depending on availability
- A bank card pre-authorization of €800 per vehicle is required. This amount will not be debited, but will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- People taller than 1.9 meters (6'2 feet) may experience driving difficulties
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Electric Scooter Tour
Enjoy an action-packed electric scooter tour of Bordeaux. Ride through the stunning Place des Quinconces and discover the city's most iconic sites.From €45.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Half-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Margaux Médoc
Discover Margaux's châteaux at the wheel of your buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide. A Grand Cru Classé property will welcome you for a wine-tasting visit. Share th5 ReviewsFrom €89.00
Bordeaux UNESCO Self-Guided Tour in a 360°View Electric Car
Visit Bordeaux at your own rythm, discover its most beautiful monuments but also contemporary Bordeaux aboard your electric vehicle equipped with a GPS tablet-guide. With2 ReviewsFrom €44.00
Self-Guided Tour by 360° View Electric Car
Discover Bordeaux's heritage monuments in an original vehicle with a cheerful GPS multimedia guide. Travel a 10-kilometer route in 1.5 hours and drive at your own pace. L33 ReviewsFrom €33.00
Bordeaux 2-Hour Electric Scooter Rental
Rent your own electric scooter and explore the city in a new way!From €25.00
2-Hour Bordeaux Electric Bike Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Electric Bike tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Cathe3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
The Vineyards of St-Emilion by Bicycle
Enjoy a day discovering the vineyards of St-Emilion by bicycle! Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion, taste some of the delicious wine produced here and feast14 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00