Margaux Médoc Wine Tour and Cité du Vin Museum
Discover the taste of Margaux Médoc with a self-guided tour, and explore La Cité du Vin with a priority ticket!
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
- Visit a classified Great Growth Château and taste their wine
- Discover the Médoc in your buggy equipped with a GPS multimedia guide
- Visit the Cité du Vin wine museum with the open and skip-the-line ticket
DescriptionEnjoy a getaway in the heart of the Médoc to discover Margaux's Great Growth Châteaux. Drive along charming small roads, following the banks of the Gironde Estuary, and take the legendary 'Route des Châteaux' towards Margaux. Open the door of an 1855 Grand Cru property and discover the secrets of wine-making. The visit will conclude with a wine tasting of course. Your cabriolet, equipped with a multimedia tablet-guide, is a storytelling car offering quality commentaries along the way. Relax thanks to GPS systems taking you to your destination. Would you like to make a stop at an open-air café along the river, or stop for a photo opportunity? Great local places are indicated throughout your trip. You are guided, but free to make stops or detours as and when you please, according to the suggestions offered by your tablet. After your visit to the Margaux Médoc, move on to the Cité du Vin. A unique, audio-guided, immersive adventure allows you to discover the cultures and civilisations of wine. This multi-sensory experience culminates at 35 meters in La Cité du Vin’s Belvédère. Enjoy a 360° panoramic view over Bordeaux and the river whilst tasting a glass of world-class wine!
IncludesHalf-day car rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a 'Grand Cru Classé' Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Open priority and skip-the-line ticket for La Cité du Vin wine museum, including wine tasting Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B, European Union, or equivalent international driving license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required, under 21s can participate as passengers if over 15 kilograms
- Under-18s are not authorized to taste wine
- The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Dauzac, Kirwan, Desmirail, Giscours, Prieuré-Lichine... depending on availability
- A bank card pre-authorization of €800 per vehicle is required. This amount will not be debited, but will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- People taller than 1.9 meters (6'2 feet) may experience driving difficulties
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Bordeaux Segway Tour
See the major sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour guided Segway tour. Explore both sides of the river and admire the city's world-famous architecture.20 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Bordeaux Segway Tour: 1-Hour Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Segway tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Catherine, a13 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Small-group French Cooking Class in Bordeaux with Dinner
Experience a cookery class with a French chef in Bordeaux, the world's wine capital. Learn to create authentic French dishes at your own pace. Once the preparation of dis3 ReviewsFrom €87.00
- Best Seller
From St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
Discover the wines and village of St Emilion on this half-day Bordeaux adventure. Classified as a UNESCO world heritage site for its outstanding landscape, explore the qu225 ReviewsFrom €70.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00