City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bordeaux as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la Comedie. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bordeaux as you solve 12 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bordeaux's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity!
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Electric Scooter Tour
Enjoy an action-packed electric scooter tour of Bordeaux. Ride through the stunning Place des Quinconces and discover the city's most iconic sites.From €45.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Half-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Margaux Médoc
Discover Margaux's châteaux at the wheel of your buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide. A Grand Cru Classé property will welcome you for a wine-tasting visit. Share th5 ReviewsFrom €89.00
Bordeaux UNESCO Self-Guided Tour in a 360°View Electric Car
Visit Bordeaux at your own rythm, discover its most beautiful monuments but also contemporary Bordeaux aboard your electric vehicle equipped with a GPS tablet-guide. With2 ReviewsFrom €44.00
Self-Guided Tour by 360° View Electric Car
Discover Bordeaux's heritage monuments in an original vehicle with a cheerful GPS multimedia guide. Travel a 10-kilometer route in 1.5 hours and drive at your own pace. L33 ReviewsFrom €33.00
Bordeaux 2-Hour Electric Scooter Rental
Rent your own electric scooter and explore the city in a new way!From €25.00
2-Hour Bordeaux Electric Bike Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Electric Bike tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Cathe3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
The Vineyards of St-Emilion by Bicycle
Enjoy a day discovering the vineyards of St-Emilion by bicycle! Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion, taste some of the delicious wine produced here and feast14 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00