City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bordeaux as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la Comedie. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bordeaux as you solve 12 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bordeaux's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity!
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bordeaux Essentials Full Day Small Group Wine Tour
Visit three wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers.1 ReviewsFrom €165.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Extensive Self-Guided Tour in an Electric Car
Ride original vehicles for a cheerful multimedia guided and interactive tour. Discover the whole city of Bordeaux on a 3.5-hour long tour at your own pace with a tablet-b1 ReviewsFrom €55.00
City and Vineyard Walking Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the beautiful city of Bordeaux and discover some of the region’s best wines at the same time. Stroll around the city’s most iconic highlights and stop by a nu1 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Bordeaux Metropole City Pass for 24, 48 or 72 Hours
Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass. Enjoy free access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions, enjoy discounts, and trav132 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Sunday in Saint-Émilion Wine Tasting and Village Tour
Sample the wines of the Bordeaux region on a Sunday trip to Saint-Émilion with a friendly driver guide. Explore the town and vineyards, and visit an historical château.2 ReviewsFrom €95.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
From Full-Day Medoc 1855 Wines w/ lunch
During this day discover the famous Medoc great growth wines and visit 3 wineries to learn about the secrets of winemaking. Enjoy a delicious lunch à la française and t6 ReviewsFrom €125.00
2-Hour River Dinner Cruise
Enjoy an evening on a restaurant boat in Bordeaux, sailing on the river past the floodlit monuments along the World Heritage waterfront. You’ll have a choice of gourmet65 ReviewsFrom €58.00