City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bordeaux as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la Comedie. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bordeaux as you solve 12 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bordeaux's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity!
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Bordeaux Segway Tour
See the major sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour guided Segway tour. Explore both sides of the river and admire the city's world-famous architecture.20 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Bordeaux Segway Tour: 1-Hour Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Segway tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Catherine, a13 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Small-group French Cooking Class in Bordeaux with Dinner
Experience a cookery class with a French chef in Bordeaux, the world's wine capital. Learn to create authentic French dishes at your own pace. Once the preparation of dis3 ReviewsFrom €87.00
- Best Seller
From St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
Discover the wines and village of St Emilion on this half-day Bordeaux adventure. Classified as a UNESCO world heritage site for its outstanding landscape, explore the qu225 ReviewsFrom €70.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00