City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bordeaux as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la Comedie. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bordeaux as you solve 12 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bordeaux's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity!
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Afternoon Wine Tasting in the Medoc Region
Discover the Medoc wine region, visiting stunning chateaux and tasting local wines and delicacies. Learn about Bordeaux wines at a tasting class.23 ReviewsFrom €94.00
Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visiFrom €129.00
Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped wit4 ReviewsFrom €129.00
From Morning Wine Tour
Go off to explore the mythical "Route des Châteaux" and visit two Châteaux (large French country houses or family-run estates) during a 4-hour guided tour with a fun &8 ReviewsFrom €72.00
City and Vineyard Walking Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the beautiful city of Bordeaux and discover some of the region’s best wines at the same time. Stroll around the city’s most iconic highlights and stop by a nu1 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an inconic 2CV. Your knowled7 ReviewsFrom €51.20
Medoc: Morning Wine Tour
Enjoy a morning discovering the Medoc region. Pass by mythical appellations where the majority of Bordeaux’s famous wines are produced. If you like the Cabernet grape,9 ReviewsFrom €72.00
From Full-Day Private Basque Country Tour
With Max, you will discover the authenticity of the Basque country, its culture and the bounty of its cuisine.From €220.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00