City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bordeaux as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la Comedie. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bordeaux as you solve 12 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bordeaux's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity!
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Chartrons Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Explore the eclectic district of Chartrons, a must-see neighborhood in Bordeaux. Enjoy a walking tour followed by a wine, cheese, and cured-meat tasting.From €39.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00
an Afternoon in Margaux
Margaux and the chateaux are the ideal settings for a good introduction to wine-making and Bordeaux blends. Indulge in the art of wine-tasting.1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
Explore the wine-growing region of Medoc on a half-day tour from Bordeaux. Known for prestigious names, such as Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour, and Chateau Pichon Longue104 ReviewsFrom €70.00
- Best Seller
Saint Emilion: Guided Winery Tour & Wine Tasting
Discover 2 wine estates, 1 traditional and 1 modern in the Saint Emilion Grand Cru appellation. Learn about the winemaking process from vine to bottle and enjoy a tasting18 ReviewsFrom €12.00
- Best Seller
From Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Experience
Spend an afternoon exploring the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Visit 2 châteaux, including a be156 ReviewsFrom €94.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
Bordeaux Bike Tour: The Big Ride
On this tour you will be able to say you “know Bordeaux”. The essentials of Bordeaux are covered, as well as a “pause gourmande” to try French gastronomy. Lastly,2 ReviewsFrom €65.00
- Best Seller
La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
Located in the city of Bordeaux, on the banks of the Garonne, La Cité du Vin is a unique cultural venue open to all and dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal and li487 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.2 ReviewsFrom €72.00