City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bordeaux as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la Comedie. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bordeaux as you solve 12 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bordeaux's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity!
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Saint-Emilion: Guided Winery Visits and Picnic
Discover 1 traditional and 1 modern winery in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Appellation. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting. Afterwards, have a relaxing1 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.2 ReviewsFrom €72.00
From Full-Day Medoc 1855 Wines w/ lunch
During this day discover the famous Medoc great growth wines and visit 3 wineries to learn about the secrets of winemaking. Enjoy a delicious lunch à la française and t6 ReviewsFrom €125.00
The Vineyards of St-Emilion by Bicycle
Enjoy a day discovering the vineyards of St-Emilion by bicycle! Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion, taste some of the delicious wine produced here and feast14 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Bordeaux Private Walking Tour
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux on a private walking tour of its major attractions. Tailor the tour to suit your preferences and explore the historic29 ReviewsFrom €232.00
Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Discover the sights and landmarks of Bordeaux on a 2-hours walking tour and get a voucher for 2 wine tastings in a wine bar. Marvel at the UNESCO monuments of the city ce165 ReviewsFrom €16.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped wit4 ReviewsFrom €129.00
1-Hour Town and River Segway Tour
Climb aboard a self-balancing Segway for a 1-hour tour of the historic streets of Bordeaux city center and the banks of the River Garonne. See iconic sights, such as the52 ReviewsFrom €30.00