My Guide Website?
Wine tour and vertical tasting9 Reviews
Visit an authentic family-owned chateau in Bordeaux & learn about the winemaking process. Discover the Margaux Appellation with 5 vintage tastings. Visitors must present health documents in I of article 47-1 of the decree.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour
- Visit an authentic chateau in the heart of the Margaux Appellation, the Château Haut Breton Larigaudière
- Learn about the wine-making process and viticulture techniques
- Enjoy tastings of 5 Margaux wines
- Browse the gift shop and purchase various local wines and products
DescriptionYou’ll begin your guided winery tour at the reception of the Château Haut Breton Larigaudière. Nestled in the prestigious Margaux Appellation and ideally situated on the Road of the Châteaux, you’ll go on to discover the secrets behind the elegance of the special wines crafted here. Your tour will start in front of the winery with a presentation of the property and its history. Next, your expert guide will show you around the fermenting room, explaining the winemaking process as you go, before continuing down to the barrel cellar for an introduction to the art of wine aging.
IncludesVisit to Château Haut Breton Larigaudière Wine expert/guide 5 wine tastings
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the activity starts