My Guide Website?
Welcome to Bordeaux: Private Walking Tour with a Local97 Reviews
Get a welcome to Bordeaux from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
- Get to know Bordeaux through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips, tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionTransform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Bordeaux from a local eager to share all the tips to help you make the most of your stay. Meet at your hotel or accommodation and get familiar with the neighborhood. Learn insider tips, such as the best places to eat, buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around. Alternatively, arrange to meet at a central landmark or intersection to start your walking tour. Hear about the top things to do, customized to your interests. By the end, you will feel more comfortable navigating the city with all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children aged 3 to 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- During the walking tour, you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around. Please contact the local operator upon booking if you would like a private car included in your tour