My Guide Website?
The Best of Bordeaux: Guided Bicycle Tour183 Reviews
Discover Bordeaux's history and culture and visit its most charming neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. Hop on your bike and embark on an artistic, architectural, and gastronomic adventure.
- Hear stories, insider secrets, and historical facts from your professional guide
- Get up close and personal with Bordeaux's highlights and hidden treasures
- Discover the ancient and modern architecture of the city
- Learn about Bordeaux's culture, history, and urban development
- Small-group Tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
DescriptionGo back in time to an era where Bordeaux was modern and lively, full of history and lively high-class French culture on this guided bike tour. Ride through iconic districts like the charming city center, Bordeaux right bank, and north Bordeaux. Meet your guide and get set up with your high-quality bike and helmet. Follow guide and alternate in time between modern and ancient history. Discover the secrets of the city's oldest monuments, as well as the latest street art pieces hidden places. Find out where the locals like to dine so you know which restaurants to visit. Gilde through the most beautiful green areas where you can relax. Learn more about the art and architecture of the city. Discover Bordeaux like a local, on your bike. Visit areas such as the historic city center, Bordeaux right bank, north Bordeaux and the Chartrons district. Return to your starting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesBike rental Helmets Guide
- The minimum height required for adults is 155cm (5 foot)
- Our group tours require a minimum of 3 seats booked to start. If the minimum number is not reached, the activity provider will contact you to re-arrange