My Guide Website?
Saint-Emilion: Wine Region Tour w/ Wine Tasting & Aperitifs
Spend a morning discovering the Saint Emilion region and experience the powerful fruitiness of the Merlot wines this region has to offer. Enjoy a wine tasting and an aperitif of French products.
- Discover France's wine-making heritage on a guided tour of Saint-Emilion
- Enjoy 2 wine tastings and a visit to a 5th century chateau
- Taste an aperitif with French cheese, cured meat, and dark chocolate
- Try the rich merlot the Saint-Emilion region is famous for
- Visit a Classified Growth Chateau to learn about the process of wine making
DescriptionEmbark on a tour to explore the Saint-Emilion wine region. Visit a chateau, tour the village of Saint-Emilion, enjoy 2 wine tastings, and indulge in an aperitif of French products, including cheese, cured meat, and dark chocolate. Meet your guide in the center of Bordeaux and drive to the Saint Emilion wine region. On the way, learn about Bordeaux wines as you make your way to the chateaux. Begin your visit at a chateau with a local guide and learn about the history and secrets of the village of Saint-Emilion, dating back from 5th century, on a walking tour. Then, be welcomed at a Classified Growth Chateau, or 'Grand Cru Classé' in French, just outside the village. Take a tour to learn about the process of wine making. Enjoy a tasting and learn about all the specificities of this wine region, before making your way back to Bordeaux.
IncludesVisit to a chateau 2 wine tastings Walking tour of the village of Saint Emilion French appetizer platter (fresh bread, dry sausage, French cheese, and dark chocolate) Transportation in a minivan
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of 2 people to operate the tour. In the event of a cancellation, you will be contacted and will receive a full refund