Saint-Emilion: Guided Winery Visits and Picnic33 Reviews
Discover 1 traditional and 1 modern winery in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Appellation. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting. Afterwards, have a relaxing lunch overlooking the vineyard.
- Visit 2 wineries, one traditional and one modern
- Enjoy a typical French picnic with a glass of wine
- Admire panoramic views of the estate and the region
- Enjoy several wines from the estates and the entire Bordeaux region
- Learn about the wine-making process from vine to bottle
DescriptionDuring this tour, you'll see 2 different winery styles. First, discover a traditional winery with an authentic cellar and typical architecture of Saint-Emilion, producing a traditional style of wine for the region. The second winery is a forward-looking one with modern cellar and cutting edge technology. Discover how the winemakers use modern technology and viticulture techniques to perfect the winemaking process and produce a different, innovate style of wine. Learn all about the vines, the varietals, the ageing, and everything about it. The visit will be followed by the tasting of 3 Saint Emilion Grand Cru wines, from the different estates with an introduction to wine tasting techniques. The visit and tasting will be followed by a picnic, paired with a glass of wine of your choice.
IncludesGuided tour 3 wine tastings Picnic lunch with 1 glass of wine and local food (mixed salad, baguette sandwich, vegetable chips, seasonal fruits, Saint-Emilion desserts, etc.) PRM access
- • Please inform us in advance for any special wishes regarding food (special diets or allergies).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY