My Guide Website?
Medoc Afternoon wine Tour with winery visits & tastings6 Reviews
Discover the delicate wines of the Médoc region on this small-group tour. Sample the cabernet sauvignon blends for which Bordeaux is famous and indulge in a wine tasting paired with local delicacies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the renowned 'Route des chateaux' in the prestigous vineyard of Médoc.
- Enjoy red wine tastings at 2 wineries
- Be transported in a brand new 8 seater minivan
- Taste wine and cheese pairings
DescriptionCabernet lovers, this tour is for you! This Médoc wine tasting tour takes you back in time to discover the ancient practices that have made Bordeaux wine so famous. You’ll learn about the great paradox in winemaking, in which the latest technology is used alongside traditional techniques to create perfectly unique results. On this Médoc wine trip you will be able to admire the classical architecture of a Grand Cru Classé château near Margaux, and learn all about the infamous 1855 classification. The second stop will take place in another beautiful château where you’ll enjoy uncovering the secrets of what makes Bordeaux wine so delicious! Enjoy a wine & cheese tasting to finish the afternoon in a very French way. After your final tasting, return in comfort to central Bordeaux.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in central Bordeaux Local expert driver guide Transportation in brand new air conditioned 8 seater minivan Winery fees 2 winery visits 4 to 6 red wine tastings 1 additional glass of wine & local delicacies pairing at final Winery
- - The minimum number is 2 participants. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be cancelled, you will be fully refunded or offered an alternative. - The minimum age to join this tour is 18. - If due to unforeseen weather trouble the tour is cancelled you will receive a full refund. - Unfortunately our tour is not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for alternatives. - This tour is in English Not Included on Tour: -Gratuities for the guide -Personal insurance or expenses -Bottled water (don't forget to bring one!)
- A minimum of two persons per booking is required.