My Guide Website?
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux8 Reviews
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.
- Take a walking tour of Bordeaux's city center
- Make tasting stops at 3 local producers
- Experience local delicacies and authentic flavors
- Discover the history and traditions of Bordeaux
DescriptionMeet your guide in the center of Bordeaux and start your walking tour around the 18th-century city of Bordeaux, which was UNESCO classified in 2007. Enjoy the famous pastry of Bordeaux: the cannelé. On Mondays, stop at a famous chocolate maker in Bordeaux, where you will learn the secret of their recipes. The owner of this mythical place will invite you to taste different chocolates. On Wednesdays and Fridays, enjoy a cheese tasting. Your guide will tell you about the know-how and the characters of famous cheeses such as Comté, Roquefort, and Brie. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, stop at a Basque pork butcher shop and enjoy local charcuterie. Followed by this, enjoy all your products in our apartment with a glass of wine.
IncludesHistorical tour of Bordeaux Tastings at 3 local producers Professional guide
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. the tour operator legally requires a minimum of 2 people to operate the tour. If so, you will be contacted and get a full refund • Please advise the tour operator in advance if you have any food allergies / special requirements. No alternatives will be available the day of the tour.