My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Wine Tour in a Sidecar
Explore the vineyards and chateaux of Saint-Emilion in a vintage sidecar and enjoy a tasting of local wines at one of the chateaux.
- Ride through the vineyards of Saint-Emilion in a vintage sidecar
- Stroll through the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Sample some of the region's finest wines
DescriptionDiscover the magic of the Saint-Emilion Wine Route from the passenger basket of a vintage sidecar. After getting picked up from your hotel in Bordeaux, travel through the heart of the vineyards along the route. Along the way, get a glimpse of some of the majestic chateaux which are home to some of the world's most renowned wines. Stop at one of these chateaux for a tour of the estate and a tasting of some fine 'Grand Cru Classé' wines. Stop as often as you like for photos and feel free to ask your pilot/guide any burning questions you may have about the region or life in Bordeaux. Finish your tour with a stroll on foot around the medieval village of Saint-Emilion before returning to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Wine tasting and chateau visit Helmet and gloves Private pilot/guide Gratuities
- Each sidecar can carry a maximum of 2 passengers, with 1 person in the basket and the other behind the pilot—you can change positions as often as you wish
- Rain ponchos can be provided in the event of light rain however the tour is subject to postponement or cancelation in the event of severe rain
- It is recommended not to wear a skirt when riding in the sidecar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now