My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Experience389 Reviews
Spend an afternoon exploring the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Visit 2 châteaux, including a beautiful, family-run wine estate, tour a wine cellar and a traditional Vat Room.
- Visit 2 beautiful châteaux on the right bank of the Dordogne River
- Taste 4 quality wines of Saint-Emilion
- Learn about the wine-making process at a tasting class
- Enjoy a delicious aperitif served with traditional French produce
- Explore the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
DescriptionTake a scenic drive to the beautiful wine region of Saint-Emilion, departing Bordeaux at 13:45, and visit a charming family-run wine estate on the right bank of the Dordogne River. Experience the intimacy of the private chateau as you tour the traditional vat room and cellar. Then learn the steps of proper wine tasting at a tasting class. Train your nose to identify wine aromas before enjoying some fine wines. Next go to a 'Great Classified Growth' (Grand Cru) wine estate overlooking the picturesque Saint-Emilion vineyards. Get explanations about the wine-making process, and journey from the vine to the bottle. Reward yourself with an aperitif served with some quality fresh bread and cheese. Then, take a guided tour of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion in the early evening, and discover why it was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to Bordeaux for a drop off at the end of the tour services.
IncludesEntrance fees to 2 châteaux 4 wine tastings Transportation by minivan French appetizer platter Tips and gratuities Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required that a minimum of two people take part in order to operate the tour. A full refund will be given in this instance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now