My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Guided Wine Tasting Tour92 Reviews
Taste the wines of the Bordeaux region on a food and wine tasting tour of Saint-Émilion, departing from Bordeaux. Visit 2 different wineries to sample their wares, take a guided stroll in the medieval town and enjoy a French aperitif to conclude the day.
- Stroll the narrow streets of Saint-Émilion with a local guide
- Enjoy a food and red wine tasting at a family-owned winery
- Learn how to taste wines with an expert
- Enjoy transportation in brand new 8 seater mini van
DescriptionDepart Bordeaux and journey to the charming medieval village of Saint-Émilion and its UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit a prestigious winery for a wine tasting of the local produce, and learn more about the history of the area. Then, stroll through the village to experience its many charms before an additional wine tasting, Discover a village of Romanesque churches and ruins that stretch the length of the steep and narrow streets. Finish the afternoon at a family-owned winery where you’ll be offered delicious specialties of the region, such as local cheeses and cured meats that complement the wines – a perfect way to experience the French lifestyle!
IncludesUp to 6 wine tastings (red wines only) 2 winery visits Additional glass of wine at the second winery Transportation by minivan with local driver/guide Wine pairings with local food (appetizers) Transportation in brand new 8 seater mini van 1-hour guided tour of Saint-Emilion
- Participants must be at least 18 years old • The tour will be conducted in English and French • Tour in English only from April to November • If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible. You will receive a full refund in the case of other unforeseen events resulting in cancellation
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible