My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Day Trip with Lunch and Wine36 Reviews
Take a tour of the village of Saint Emilion on a day trip from Bordeaux. Visit two traditional châteaux for guided tours and wine tastings with a charcuterie platter, followed by a picnic lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Explore the beautiful medieval town of Saint Emilion
- Visit a Great Growth Classified château
- Taste 4/5 high-quality local wines
- Learn how to taste wine like an expert
- Taste a variety of delicious local foods
DescriptionEmbark on a day trip from Bordeaux and discover the charming medieval town of Saint Emilion. Then, explore two traditional châteaux to discover excellent local wines and food, with a picnic lunch at one of the scenic locations. Meet in Bordeaux and travel to the beautiful Saint Emilion, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Explore the quaint medieval streets with your guide and learn about the history of the town, one of the principal red wine areas of Bordeaux. Then, visit two wonderful châteaux, including one Great Growth Classified château. Taste a variety of different wines accompanied by a typical French platter of local bread, cheese, cured meat, and chocolate. Between the visits, you will enjoy a traditional French picnic lunch at one of the wineries. After your journey through the region, relax on the journey back to Bordeaux, with drop-off in the city center.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned minivan French appetizer platter 4/5 wine tastings Local guide Guided tours of 2 châteaux Picnic lunch
- The tour may be canceled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required that a minimum of two people take part in order to operate the tour. A full refund will be given in this instance - We kindly remind our visitors that it is stricly required to have a ticket in order to access our vans at the beginning of the tour, including children, infants, and pets. In the event of a child, infant or pet not being declared, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept any addition on the day of the tour. - Please note that for security and legal reasons, our tour is not accessible for children under 4 years old. - Please contact us if you booked the same activity with another friend who booked separatly