My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Day Trip with Lunch and Wine
Take a tour of the village of Saint Emilion on a day trip from Bordeaux. Visit two traditional châteaux for guided tours and wine tastings with a charcuterie platter, followed by a picnic lunch.
- Explore the beautiful medieval town of Saint Emilion
- Visit a Great Growth Classified château
- Taste 4/5 high-quality local wines
- Learn how to taste wine like an expert
- Taste a variety of delicious local foods
DescriptionEmbark on a day trip from Bordeaux and discover the charming medieval town of Saint Emilion. Then, explore two traditional châteaux to discover excellent local wines and food, with a picnic lunch at one of the scenic locations. Meet in Bordeaux and travel to the beautiful Saint Emilion, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Explore the quaint medieval streets with your guide and learn about the history of the town, one of the principal red wine areas of Bordeaux. Then, visit two wonderful châteaux, including one Great Growth Classified château. Taste a variety of different wines accompanied by a typical French platter of local bread, cheese, cured meat, and chocolate. Between the visits, you will enjoy a traditional French picnic lunch at one of the wineries. After your journey through the region, relax on the journey back to Bordeaux, with drop-off in the city center.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned minivan French appetizer platter 4/5 wine tastings Local guide Guided tours of 2 châteaux Picnic lunch
- The tour may be canceled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required that a minimum of two people take part in order to operate the tour. A full refund will be given in this instance