My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Private Full-Day Tour of 3 Medoc Wineries
Take a full-day journey through the Medoc wine region with an expert wine guide. Visit 3 exquisite wineries and have the chance to taste their highly-rated wines. Benefit from a private tour with included hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Discover 3 carefully selected wineries with pre-booked visits
- Taste top-rated, locally made wines (tastings not included)
- Enjoy a fully private tour with an expert local wine guide
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Bordeaux
DescriptionIndulge in a private tour of the Medoc winemaking area where some of Bordeaux's most famous appellations are located, such as Margaux and Pauillac. As you travel along the Chateau Road with an expert wine guide, experience 3 visits and tastings (not included) at carefully selected wineries. During the tour, take the opportunity to taste top-rated wines that have obtained at least 90 points from several renowned wine events and critics. According to the US Standardized Grading system, a wine that reaches at least 85 points is considered to be above average or good. All visits will consist in a short introduction to the history of the wineries followed by a visit of all the technical installations, where appropriate. Finally, treat yourself to guided wine tasting sessions of the Chateau wines, and come to understand why the wines have obtained such high rankings.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in central Bordeaux Reservations for 3 selected Left Bank wineries that have obtained 90+ points in any of the past 8 vintages English-speaking driver-guide (wine expert) Travel in modern, comfortable, and fully equipped minivans Bottles of water in the minivan Free Wifi access on board Tasting fees in the wineries (€30 per person, per tasting to be paid directly at the winery) Entrance fees in museums, monuments or attractions Meals and drinks Personal expenses and insurance Gratuities for the guide
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 18 years old or over to drink alcohol
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Please note that tasting fees and lunch are not included
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- This tour is not available on December 25, January 1, and May 1
- Infant seats are available upon request — please inform the local partner when making your booking (number and age of the children)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now