My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Arcachon Bay Morning Tour and oyster tasting58 Reviews
Experience the scenic splendor of Arcachon Bay, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes, on a morning tour from Bordeaux. Climb Europe's highest sand dune for panoramic views of Landes Forest and more.
- Drive to the scenic Arcachon Bay
- Climb the tallest sand dune in Europe
- Marvel at the panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Landes Forest
- Sample some fresh oysters from Arcachon Bay with a local wine
DescriptionDepart Bordeaux at 8:30 AM and take a 50-minutes drive to the majestic Dune of Pilat at Pyla-sur-Mer in Arcachon Bay. Climb the highest sand dune in Europe for a panoramic view (known locally as the “Bassin”) of an inland sea open to the Atlantic Ocean. You will be rewarded by a glass of white wine! Marvel at the splendid colors of the lagoon, and take in the views of the Landes Forest from the summit. Famous for its oysters, Arcachon Bay is known for its mild climate and exceptional natural beauty. Enjoy a tasting session of some fresh oysters served with a glass of white wine from a local producer of the “Bassin.” Drive back to Bordeaux and get dropped off in the city center at approximately 1:00 PM.
IncludesOyster or shrimp tasting Glass of white wine Transportation by minivan
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund
- There is no other food alternative to the oyster and shrimp tasting