My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Arcachon and Pilat Dune Private Tour3 Reviews
Discover the cultural beauty of the Bassin d'Arcachon, enjoy a full guided tour of Arcachon's historic center, famous for its architecture. We'll visit a nature reserve and the Pilat Dune (or Pyla).
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get back to nature in the Arcachon basin and Landes Forest.
- Climb the largest sand dune in Europe, the Pilat Dune (or Pyla).
- Taste 6 fresh and local oysters and a glass of white wine.
- Enjoy a full guided tour of Arcachon's historic center.
- Discover the local stores and culinary specialties.
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Bordeaux with our private tour to discover the natural and cultural beauty of the Bassin d'Arcachon, famous for its unique architecture. We'll visit the Banc d'Arguin nature reserve and a charming oyster farm, where you can taste 6 fresh oysters and a glass of white wine to learn more about the local oyster production. Afterwards, you will enjoy a full guided tour of Arcachon's historic center, villas and parks, learning more about the town's history and culture. You will also be able to bring back unique souvenirs by discovering the local stores and culinary specialties. At noon we will head to the waterfront for lunch, where you will have a choice of free time to explore the city or lunch overlooking the bay with a reservation. In the afternoon, we will climb the largest sand dune in Europe, the Pilat Dune (or Pyla), an incredible and unique natural site with a breathtaking view from its summit. As an option you can ask for a boat trip, a moment out of time, accompanied by white wine. Usually : 9.00AM : Pick up at your stay in Bordeaux. 7:00 PM: Drop off at your hotel in Bordeaux. Schedules may change depending on the activities you wish to do that are not included.
IncludesA driver and guide for your visit. Visit of the Dune du Pilat Visit of the city of Arcachon The vehicle (Minivan or sedan) Informative brochures
- Lunch and tastings destination will be chosen depending on what you are looking for. Remember to bring your water bottle to fill it up in the morning, at Olala Bordeaux we are committed to reducing our plastic waste! If you are more than 8 people, please contact us. The schedule may vary, but the quality of the offer will remain the same. After your reservation, we will contact you to finalize the program according to your preferences. If you wish, our guides will pick you up and drop you off directly from your place of residence in Bordeaux (+10 km).