My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Wine Tour with Tasting20 Reviews
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vineyards. Enjoy 2 hours with a professional wine educator who will help you decode complex Bordeaux wines, and French wines in general.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Taste 7 quality French wines, create your own Cuvée
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with Bordeaux wines
- Visit one prestigious chateau on the right bank
- Taste 4 differents local wines during the visit & tasting
- Learn about the wine process during the tasting class
DescriptionMeet your wine educator. Take part in a casual wine tasting class and significantly improve your skills in tasting and comparing fine French wines. To start you off on this 2-hour activity, you’ll enjoy a welcoming glass of white wine and a glass of red wine. Learn to break the code of wine tasting by using their color, aroma, and taste. Then you’ll take a tour of France through its wines. Taste 7 wines from the 4 main wine regions of France, discovering their diversity and hearing about the concepts of ‘terroir’ and ‘appellation’. Afterwards your wine educator will conduct a blending workshop. Bordeaux wines are blends made from various types of grapes, such as Cabernet sauvignon, Merlot, and others. Taste each type separately and create your very own ‘cuvée’ from the varieties that you have preferred. During the class you’ll have a chance to enjoy your wines with traditional French delicacies followed by a casual & chic lunch. After lunch, enjoy a scenic drive to the beautiful Saint Emilion region, kicking off your tour with a visit to a prestigious Growth Classified winery along the right bank. You will enjoy explanations about the winemaking process, from the vine to the bottle, and then reward yourself with an aperitif accompanied by some French delicacies, such as fresh bread, dry sausage, dark chocolate and cheese.. At the end of the visit, you will enjoy some of their wines In the late afternoon, your guide will show all the secrets of the village of Saint Emilion, classified on UNESCO’s World Heritage list.
Includes11 wines tasted French apéritive platter Lunch at A la Française's Appartment One Chateau entrance fee Visit of the medieval village of St-Emilion, Unesco Classified in 1999 Transportation in minivan Professional and friendly guide
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund