My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Wine Country Vineyards Tour w/ Local Wine Tastings193 Reviews
Discover the stunning wine regions of Bordeaux on a guided excursion. Visit wineries in different regions to learn about production and taste local wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have a good overview for your first visit to Bordeaux vineyards
- Learn a lot thanks to the official guide with license
- Take advantage of an attractive price to discover the Bordeaux vine
- Admire the amazing underground church in Saint-Emilion (on Sundays and Mondays)
- Discover the wine-making process and its influences on many wine varieties
DescriptionTake a few hours to see the Bordeaux wine country on a guided tour. Discover Medoc, Saint-Emilion, Graves, and Sauternes or Entre-deux-Mers — each with its own charm. The wine region depends on the day of your visit. Depart from the Bordeaux Tourist Office and discover different types of châteaux and taste the colors of the wines according to the wine region. During the trip, your guide will explain Bordeaux wine and give a lot of information. From Tuesday to Saturday, stop at 2 wine estates, visit the technical part with the oak barrels, the vats, and learn about the wine-making process. Discover the prevalence of the seasons which shape the varieties of flavors and more. At the end of each visit, enjoy a tasting of two wines of the property with advice about the steps of the art of tasting (the quantity is limited by French law). On Sunday and Monday, the destination is Saint-Emilion, one of the most famous places in the world for wine and heritage. Follow your guide through the Saint-Emilion village to admire some of the old and remarkable buildings and go into the amazing underground church. The second part of the afternoon includes a visit to a wine estate and a tasting of two wines. On the way back to Bordeaux your guide can answer any questions or give advice. Arrive in Bordeaux in the evening. Monday: Saint-Emilion or Fronsac Tuesday: Medoc Wednesday: Graves and Sauternes Thursday: Bourg and Blaye Friday: Entre-deux-Mers Saturday: Medoc Sunday: Saint-Emilion
IncludesProfessional French- and English-speaking guide Transportation by bus Entrance fee to the underground church in Saint-Emilion (Sundays and Mondays) Guided tour of Saint-Emilion village (Sundays and Mondays) Visit to one winery (Sundays and Mondays) Visit of 2 wineries the other days 2 wine tasting at each winery (quantity limited by the French law)
- This tour will take place rain or shine The tour follows a different program depending on the day it takes place. Please see the full description for the daily itinerary On 31 December the tour will go in THE MORNING TO SAINT-EMILION from 9.15am to 2.15pm