My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Vintage Wine Tasting with Charcuterie Board
Fall in love with Bordeaux's finest wines on this wine tasting experience. Taste 4 vintage French wines from the 70s, 80's, and 90's decades paired with local charcuterie and cheese.
- Smell the sweet aroma of wines as you learn about Bordeaux's finest wines
- Enjoy tasting 4 of the region's vintages wines that are biodynamic and natural
- Eat local charcuterie and some delicious cheese
- Listen as your host tells you all about the winemaking process
- Discover how to match various wines with different cheeses
DescriptionJoin this wine tasting experience in Bordeaux and enjoy luscious flavors discovering your favorite wines. Sample vintage wines accompanied with a charcuterie board and cheese. By the end of your experience, you will be a wine connoisseur, if not a little tipsy. Meet your host and fellow wine lovers at Cousin and Compagnie, one of the oldest independent wine shops in Bordeaux, to start your experience. Did you know that they were the first to introduce biodynamic and natural wines to the center of Bordeaux over 15 years ago? That's right, their range is 90% organic and comes from family estates and independent winemakers. Get an insight into Bordeaux's finest wines as you listen to your host tell you all about the history and traditions. Get to grips with the grapes as you sip on 4 of the region's vintage wines aged and taste a local charcuterie and cheese.
IncludesWine tasting Local charcuterie and cheese
- The wine tasting requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and has a maximum of 10 If the minimum number of guests is not reached, this tour can be rescheduled At least one serving of food is included as well as water and wine