My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Tasting Tour in the Wine District2 Reviews
Explore Bordeaux's Wine district with a local guide. Taste a local pastry with a cocktail. You will end the tour in a wine cave and savor local cheeses, cold meet, bread, spice with local wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Have wine accompanied with food at a wine bar
- Visit the oldest bakery in Bordeaux
- Stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage Port of the Moon district
- Explore the antique dealers and little boutiques on Rue Notre Dame street
DescriptionDiscover French culinary specialties by making stops in different shops on this Bordeaux wine district walking tour. Get to learn about French culinary history thanks to our wonderful guide ! Walk through old streets with charming 17th/18th century buildings and make a stop at the oldest bakery in Bordeaux. Enjoy the small terraces and a relaxed atmosphere of the bohemian vibe of the area. Savour local sweets, drinks, bread, cheese, cold cuts and spices, with some delectable Bordeaux's wine. Please note that we provide a complimentary book of addresses at the end of the tour. It is recommended to take the tour at the beginning of your stay, in order to benefit from the most gourmet addresses in the area.
IncludesCoffee (or equivalent beverage) Sweets/pastries Bread, various cheeses and dish or speadable Wine/cocktail
- Please specify any food allergies or dietary requirements before the tour This tour is over flat terrain Shop visits may change at the last minute Please wear comfortable shoes Please bring water