My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Winery Tour with Tastings & Lunch19 Reviews
Visit 3 wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers. Discover the medieval town Saint Emilion and enjoy a picnic lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Taste a wide range of Bordeaux wines
- Visit three unique, high-quality wineries
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Saint-Emilion
- Drink a glass of sparkling wine in an ancient monastery
DescriptionThis full day guided tour is the ultimate Bordeaux lifestyle experience. Impress your taste buds and get a real sense of life in France. You'll spend the day relaxing and exploring the remarkable richness and diversity of Bordeaux's wines. By the end of the day, you'll be a Bordeaux wine expert! First you’ll visit a prestigious winery in the Graves area, followed by a gourmet picnic lunch amongst the vines, where you’ll be savoring local charcuterie, cheeses and yumy tarts with château wines under the warm south west sun! The wine tour continues in the medieval village of Saint-Emilion, an official UNESCO World Heritage Site, tasting several world-renowned red wines as well as the local sparkling wine known as crémant. We can guarantee that by the end of your journey with us, you’ll know all there is to know about Bordeaux wines. An exclusive tour that will not disappoint to impress your taste buds and give you a real sense of life in France! 09:05 Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office at 12 cours du 30 Juillet En route to the Pessac-Léognan vineyard 09:45 Visit of a Pessac-Léognan or Graves prestigous winery, wine tasting of the Château’s red & white wines 12:00 Tour of a family-owned vineyard in Saint-Emilion wine region with a picnic style lunch at the vineyard accompanied with wine selected from the winery 14:30 Enjoy a glass of the local sparkling wine (crémant) in a magical spot located in the medieval town of Saint-Emilion 15:00 Explore the quaint streets in a short guided walking tour of the village of Saint-Emilion 16:00 Tour of a chateau in the Pomerol or Saint-Emilion appellation. You’ll be welcomed by the château host for one last exclusive wine tasting! 18:00 Back to the Tourist Office
IncludesEntrance to 3 wineries Extra sparkling wine tasting Up to 10 wine tastings (red, dry white wine, and sparkling wine) Transportation in an eight seat minivan French picnic lunch with local produce
- This tour is in English and French
- Inform the tour operator of any dietary requirements prior to the tour. The picnic is mostly made of local cheeses, cured meats and salad
- Please note that if the minimum number of participants (2 people) is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events.
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible