My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Electric Bike Tour with Picnic Lunch10 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Saint-Emilion on an E-bike. Cycle through the countryside with your guide, stop at local wineries for tastings and enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch amongst the vines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the UNESCO-listed village of Saint-Emilion
- Savor the bright flavors of a French traditional gourmet picnic
- 2 winery visits and a minimum of 6 tastings of mostly red wine
- Additional glass of wine and french appetizers at the last winery
DescriptionAn extraordinary way to visit Bordeaux vineyards and in line with the times; come try our electric bike tour in Saint-Emilion! In a small group, we safely guide you through spectacular winding vineyard views in Saint-Emilion and Pomerol. Discover the grape varieties that highlight Bordeaux’s emblematic prestige over other renowned regions. Taste wines in the privacy of the chateaus where they are made before losing yourself in the charm and beauty of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion. Between winery visits, enjoy a fresh lunch in the heart of the vines, letting time stand still as you bask in the sun and fresh air. End your day with a glass of wine and french appetizers. This tour is an effortless adventure for any ability level thanks to the electrical power of our brand new bikes. Join us for an invigorating journey through this historical French landscape! Itinerary: 09:00 Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office at 12 cours du 30 Juillet. Depart for Saint-Emilion in a minivan 10:00 Hop on! Get your E-bike and apparel before a security briefing with your guide 11:15 Visit of a chateau in Saint-Emilion & red wine tasting followed by a private seated picnic lunch home-made by our local caterer with a view of the vines! 14:00 Guided visit of Saint-Emilion and its picturesque cobbled pathways 15:30 Discover a family owned estate located on one of the best terroir of Saint Emilion’s vineyards! Enjoy an additional tasting and a final glass of wine with some nibbles to complete the tasting. 17:30 Back to Bordeaux! *We are happy to adapt to your dietary needs. However, we cannot guarantee vegan catering. Please inform us at least 72 hours before tour departure. All guests must measure a minimum of 155 cm (5.02 feet) tall and have sufficient cycling experience to reserve this tour. The safety of everyone is our priority, so if you don't meet these requirements and an accident occurs, no refund shall be given.
IncludesTransportation in an 8-seater minivan E-bike rental Visit to Grand Cru chateaus Tasting fees at two wineries A meal served with a glass of wine French appetizers with final glass of wine Guided walking tour of the village (1 hour) Local driver/guide
- - The minimum height is 1.50 meters (5.02 feet) and weight limit of 130kg (286 lbs). The safety of everyone is apriority, so if you don't meet these requirements and an accident occurs, no refund shall be given - Please let the activity provider know your exact height for the e-bike rental - Wear closed shoes for the cobblestone streets in Saint-Emilion, and warm clothing for the wine cellars where the temperature is around 59°F (15°C). - The minimum number is 2 participants. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be cancelled, you will be fully refunded or offered an alternative. - If due to unforeseen weather trouble the tour is cancelled you will receive a full refund. Not Included on Tour: -Gratuities for the guide -Personal insurance or expenses -Bottled water (don't forget to bring one!)