My Guide Website?
Bordeaux Metropole City Pass for 48 or 72 Hours360 Reviews
Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass. Enjoy free access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions, enjoy discounts, and travel for free on the city’s public transportation system for 48 or 72 hours.
- Enjoy unlimited access to Bordeaux’s public transportation system
- Visit the city’s museums and monuments for free
- Take advantage of discounts on lots of attractions and services
- Enter the Cité du Vin before 12:00
DescriptionThe Bordeaux Métropole City Pass is available for 48 or 72 hours, consecutively, for individual travelers, and offers free or reduced-price access to services and attractions. The validity of the card begins with the first use. A practical guidebook is provided with the card. Benefits and Privileges with 48 and 72-hour Passes • Free access to the TBM public transportation network (tramway, bus, river shuttle) • Free entry to 15 museums and monuments • Free access to attractions • Discount rates on wine excursions, lunch or dinner cruises, visits and tastings at wine estates, sightseeing bateau mouche tour on the Garonne River • Enter the Cité du Vin before 12:00 (€5 extra after 12:00) • Choice between the touristic train, the open-top bus or the guided walking tour • The Basins of Lights entrance • The City of Wine entrance (before noon) • Discover Les Bassins de Lumières at La Base Sous-Marine, a new digital art center • 1 city tour of your choice • Many other discounts
IncludesPublic transportation pass for access to tram, bus, river shuttle Free entry to 15 museums and monuments 1 Bordeaux guided tour (to be booked at the tourist office)
- The City Pass is available for adults from 18 years of age
- The validity of the card begins with the first use. A practical guidebook is provided with the card
- Once you have your City Pass, you can book visits at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (subject to availability)
- You may only access each attraction included in your CityPass once
- Please note that on May 1, public transport and museums are closed
- You should present your voucher at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (meeting point) to get the City Pass and the leaflet with the detailed offer. Do not go directly to the Cité du Vin, as you cannot get your City Pass there
- Pey-Berland is closed all summer