My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Médoc & St-Emilion Wine Regions Tour with Tastings72 Reviews
Tour two mythical wine regions of Médoc and St-Emilion in Bordeaux. Taste wines at 3 wine estates and enjoy a picnic lunch in the garden of a beautiful chateau in St-Emilion.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Visit three different chateaux and soak up the elegant vineyards and estates
- Delight your palate as you taste 6 wines minimum (2/3 wines per château)
- Take home new skills as you uncover the secrets of tasting wine properly
- Have a pincic lunch at the chateau and an aperitif with French products
- Step back in time as you tour the charming medieval village of St-Emilion
DescriptionMeet your guide in the center of Bordeaux and drive to the Medoc wine region. Learn about the Bordeaux wines during the journey to the chateaux. Upon arrival, be welcomed at a prestigious Classified Growth estate, operating since 1855. Walk around the vineyards and cellars, learn about the estate’s wine making process, and finish with wine tastings. Then, drive to Saint Emilion to discover a beautiful Growth Classified winery and taste their wines while savoring a mouth-watering lunch. After lunch, enjoy the beautiful Saint Emilion region. Continue your tour by visiting an authentic and charming family-run estate along the right bank. Feel the intimacy of the private chateau as you tour this estate's traditional vat room and cellar. Then delight in a tasting class, learning the steps of wine tasting and educating your nose to identify a variety of wine aromas. After this visit, enjoy a guided tour of the village of Saint Emilion, classified as a UNESCO's World Heritage site.
Includes3 Chateau entrance fees 6 wine tastings (2 per château) French apéritif Picnic lunch Tour of the medieval village of St-Emilion Transportation in minivan Professional and friendly guide
- - The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. Legally a minimimum of two people are required to operate the tour. If so, the supplier will contact you and you will get a full refund - We kindly remind our visitors that it is stricly required to have a ticket in order to access our vans at the beginning of the tour, including children, infants, and pets. In the event of a child, infant or pet not being declared, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept any addition on the day of the tour. - Please note that for security and legal reasons, our tour is not accessible for children under 4 years old. - Please contact us if you booked the same activity with another friend who booked separatly