My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Medoc Small Group Afternoon Wine Tour6 Reviews
Admire the beautiful architecture of the famous chateaux of Medoc, discover how traditional winemaking techniques are combined with the latest technologies. Enjoy visiting 2 wineries and taste the great wines of Medoc region with lovely cheese pairings.
- Discover the renowned 'Route des chateaux' in the prestigous vineyard of Médoc.
- Enjoy red wine tastings at 2 wineries
- Be transported in a brand new 8 seater minivan
- Taste wine and cheese pairings
DescriptionTake a seat in your air-conditioned minivan, then head out to the Médoc vineyards to begin your 5-hour tour. Admire the wonderful estates along the Route des Châteaux, and listen as your guide shares information about the region’s winemaking history. The afternoon will start with a visit at a Grand Cru winery in the Margaux or St. Julien appellation. Then discover the cabernet sauvignon blends for which Bordeaux is famous. As you enjoy your visit and tastings, learn what makes Medoc wines so special. Enjoy an innovative and exciting visit at a Cru Bourgeois winery. Indulge in a wine and cheese pairing featuring Haut-Medoc appellation wines. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. After your final tasting, return in comfort to central Bordeaux.
Includes2 winery visits 4 to 6 red wine tastings Transportation in brand new minivan with a professional guide Small water bottles Wine and cheese pairing Local driver/guide with great wine knowledge
- A minimum of two persons per booking is required.
- The minimum age to join this tour is 18. Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. Thank you for your understanding.