My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Introduction to Bordeaux Wines Tasting Workshop18 Reviews
Experience an unique wine tasting workshop in heart of downtown Bordeaux. Uncover the skills to taste wine like an expert and put those skills to use as you taste wine paired with local specialties.
- Savor a white wine and two red wines accompanied by cheeses and cold cuts
- Uncover the importance of how soil, climate, and blending affect flavor
- Experience the excitement of tasting regional Bordeaux wines like a local
- Learn the basics of wine tasting and production in a relaxed atmosphere
- Take home wine selecting and tasting skills to share with friends and famliy
DescriptionTake an unconventional wine course in downtown Bordeaux. Let your host share their passion for wine with you as you immerse yourself in local wine in this event that hovers between a class and an night out at a wine bar. Be welcomed by your host and start with a white wine. Listen as your host provides easy-to-follow instructions on how to taste wine like a pro. Follow your white wine with two red wines, a rich-tasting Saint Emilion and a Medoc. Delight your palate as you, as you pair these tastings with an expertly selected board of cheeses and cold cuts from local producers. Hear about grapes varieties, the importance of soils, climate, blending and labels like 'AOC.' Leave with skills that will last a lifetime.
IncludesHost 3 glasses of wine Board of cold cuts and cheeses Brochures
- This workshop takes place rain or shine