My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Introduction to Bordeaux Wines Tasting Workshop34 Reviews
Experience an unique wine tasting workshop in heart of downtown Bordeaux. Uncover the skills to taste wine like an expert and put those skills to use as you taste wine paired with local specialties.
- Savor a white wine and two red wines accompanied by cheeses and cold cuts
- Uncover the importance of how soil, climate, and blending affect flavor
- Experience the excitement of tasting regional Bordeaux wines like a local
- Learn the basics of wine tasting and production in a relaxed atmosphere
- Take home wine selecting and tasting skills to share with friends and famliy
DescriptionCome experience a unique moment in the heart of Bordeaux, just a few steps away from the Grand Theatre, in the company of a wine expert. You will discover the art of wine tasting in a friendly and warm atmosphere that will be both an oenology class and a wine bar. During this activity, you will be introduced to the concepts of terroir, grape variety, appellation, and blending. You will learn more about the different types of Bordeaux wines and their history. You will be able to ask our expert all your questions and exchange with him about your wine preferences. The tasting will include a glass of white wine and two red Bordeaux wines, including a Grand Cru. The wines will be paired with a selection of refined local cheeses and charcuterie from local producers. You will discover the wine-making process, the different tasting steps, and some knowledge about food and wine pairings. You will be able to get initiated to wine tasting techniques and to the identification of wine aromas. This tasting moment will be an unforgettable experience that will transport you over Bordeaux wines and make you live a unique olfactory journey.
IncludesGuide 1 white wine 2 red wines Local cheese and charcuterie board baguette Water Information brochures
- While the wines and schedule may change, rest assured that the quality of the selection will remain consistent
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today