My Guide Website?
Bordeaux Historic and Gourmet Food Walking Tour8 Reviews
Our passionate Guide will show you how the history of Bordeaux is linked to the wine industry, and you will stop by 3 local food producers to taste their products.
- Take a walking tour of Bordeaux's city center
- Tasting stops at 3 local producers
- Experience local delicacies and authentic flavors
- Discover the history and traditions of Bordeaux
- Drink one glass of wine in the last shop
DescriptionMeet your guide in the center of Bordeaux and start your walking tour around the 18th-century city of Bordeaux, which was UNESCO classified in 2007. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, enjoy the famous pastry of Bordeaux: the canelé. Then you will discover the characters of famous cheeses such as Comté, Roquefort, and Brie in a cheese seller. To finish, you will stop at a pork butcher shop and enjoy local charcuterie with a glass of wine
IncludesHistorical tour of Bordeaux Tastings at 3 food local producers Professional guide One glass of wine
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. the tour operator legally requires a minimum of 2 people to operate the tour. If so, you will be contacted and get a full refund • Please advise the tour operator in advance if you have any food allergies / special requirements. No alternatives will be available the day of the tour.