My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Highlights Tour in a Vintage Sidecar with Tastings
Discover the city highlights of Bordeaux on a tour in a vintage sidecar. Try some local specialties and stop to take photos at sights like the Saint-Michel Basilica and the Saint-André Cathedral.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you tour Bordeaux in a vintage sidecar tour
- Discover local flavors with stops to taste some delicacies along the route
- Listen as your guide tells you about the Bordeaux's past and culture
- Explore city's highlights and uncover some places off the beaten track
- Marvel at the Gothic styles of Saint-Michel Basilica and Saint-André Cathedral
DescriptionSee Bordeaux in style with this vintage sidecar tour. Venture to the city's top sights and see some of the hidden gems as well. Listen as your guide tells you about the history and culture of the city. Meet your guide, put on your helmet, and set off through the streets of Bordeaux. Enjoy some local small dishes along the way. Admire the fountain as you pass by the Place des Quinconces. Drive by the world's largest reflection pool at Miroir d'eau. View the castle-like exterior of Porte Cailhau. Take in the quirky shops in the Chartrons district and view the the former military barracks that have been converted to an urban ecosystem at Espace Darwin. Capture photos of the Gothic architecture at Saint-Michel Basilica and Saint-André Cathedral. Ride past the building which houses the vibrant Capuchin market and see the 18th-century bell at Grosse Cloche. Travel to see the columns at the Opera house. Stop to take pictures at any point during the tour. Return to your starting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesDiver/guide Food tasting Helmet
- •Each sidecar can have a maximum of 2 passengers with 1 person in the basket and the other behind the pilot •You can change seating positions as often as you wish