My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Guided Walking Tour228 Reviews
Discover the sights and landmarks of Bordeaux on this 2-hour walking tour. Marvel at the UNESCO heritage-listed monuments in the city center, and learn why the city attracted so many philosophers during the Enlightenment.
- Learn the history of Bordeaux and its great Enlightenment philosophers
- Discover one of the largest squares in Europe at Place des Quinconces
- Enjoy the Old Town with its narrow paved streets and small shops
- Go to the reflecting pool of the Place de la Bourse
- See the romantic bridges of the Garonne River
DescriptionDiscover the historic sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour walking tour of the historic center, and discover why it was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Meet your guide by the Bordeaux Tourist Office on Cours du 30 Juillet. Then, discover an outstanding ensemble of urban landmarks and architectural wonders. Stroll past the theaters, town halls, and private mansions, interspersed with squares, parks, and fountains to get an intriguing perspective on a city that is undergoing a spectacular metamorphosis. See some of the new economic and artistic projects. From the wide avenues of neo-classical neighborhoods surrounding Place des Quinconces, to the Grand Theater, and the narrow lanes of the Saint-Pierre neighborhood, the tour invites you to discover the diversity of Bordeaux’s heritage. Learn about Bordeaux’s history and the Enlightenment philosophers who influenced the city’s urban landscape.
- French bank holidays, 2020: January 1, Easter Monday, May 1, May 8, May 21, June 1, July 14, August 15, November 1, November 11, December 25
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now