My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Guided Cruise on the Garonne River187 Reviews
Embark on a scenic cruise with a local guide in the heart of France's wine region. Discover Bordeaux from the Garonne river and appreciate the Port de la Lune as you drift past Place de la Bourse.
- Listen to the flow of the river Garonne and the city sounds from a distance
- Learn about Bordeaux's architectural history with live commentary on board
- Float through the special UNESCO World Heritage Listed Port de la Lune
- Admire picturesque views of the Place de la Bourse and the Cite du Vin
- See the city from a new perspective as you relax and go with the flow
DescriptionExplore Bordeaux from a new perspective with a river cruise on the Garonne with live commentary. Sail into the heart of the French wine region and admire the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Port de la Lune. Learn about the architecture of the Middle Ages and Renaissance as you relax on board. Make your way to the pontoon close to Pont de Pierre and meet your friendly guide and group for the day. Settle down on your boat and start your cruise along the Garonne river. Listen to live commentary from your guide as you admire the beautiful buildings that line the riverbanks. Pass by the Place de la Bourse historical square, the district of Saint-Pierre, and the iconic Cite du Vin.
Includes1.5-hour cruise Live commentary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€15.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today