My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Graves Winery & Château de La Brède Trip with Wine
Explore the southern vineyards of Bordeaux at a Graves or Pessac-Léognan winery. Enjoy tastings of organic wine before discovering the famous philosopher Montesquieu's magnificent Château de La Brède.
- Savor the taste of organic wine at a beautiful winery in Graves region
- Learn about the wine-making history of the region from an expert guide
- Visit vast vineyards and descend into the cellars of a picturesque winery
- Explore the magnificent castle of Montesquieu, French philosopher
- Enjoy the beautiful and picturesque park around the castle
DescriptionVisit of an organic winery in the Graves or Pessac-Léognan region. You will learn how the wines of these regions are made, visit the vat and barrel rooms, before tasting the wines of the property (red and white, 2 wines minimum). Then you will go to the Château de la Brède, residence of the philosopher Montesquieu, where you will discover this magnificent castle, surrounded by a moat and situated in the middle of a vast park planted with trees. An opportunity to learn more about the life of one of the most important French thinkers of the eighteen century and to see a breathtaking monument. (Non-private tour)
IncludesTransportation from Bordeaux in a 9-seater van Local driver and guide Guided tour at the Château de La Brède, Montesquieu's residence Visit of a winery and wine tasting
- This tour includes some walking. Comfortable clothing is recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today