My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Full-Day Countryside Tour9 Reviews
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regional wines.
- Climb the tallest sand dune in Europe
- Marvel at panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Landes Forest
- Taste fresh oysters from Arcachon Bay
- Enjoy wine tastings and a relaxing picnic lunch
DescriptionBe driven from Bordeaux to the Pyla Sand Dune where you will enjoy views of the ocean and the Landes' Forest. At Arcachon Bay, you will have the chance to taste fresh oysters with a glass of white wine before returning to Bordeaux. Once you are back in Bordeaux, you will relax with a casual picnic lunch. Afterwards, be driven to the Medoc Region, your journey will take you along the mythical chateaux route. Visit a charming family run estate of the region and spend a few hours touring its vineyards, vat room, and cellars. Learn more about the wines at a tasting class. In the late afternoon, make your way to the beautiful Great Classified Growth estate, one of the most prestigious chateaux of Bordeaux. Taste the wine while enjoying an aperitif of French delicacies, including cheese, fresh bread, and dried sausage.
IncludesOyster tasting Glass of white wine Picnic lunch Two Chateau entrance fees 4 wine tastings (2 per château) French apéritif Tasting class Transportation in minivan Professional and friendly guide
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund. • Please advise us in advance if you have any food allergies / special requirements. No alternatives will be available the day of the tour.