My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: City Highlights & Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt Tour25 Reviews
Explore Bordeaux in a fun and unique way on this scavenger hunt. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
- Discover Bordeaux's highlights while solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn new facts about Bordeaux and find hidden city gems
- Go at your own pace and take time to stop for photos and more
- Enjoy an activity easily done while social distancing
- See sites, like the Bordeaux Cathedral, the Porte Dijeaux, and more
DescriptionGet to know Bordeaux at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Bordeaux's most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team work to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. As you walk through the city, enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. Your route includes the Bordeaux Cathedra, Porte Dijeaux, Notre Dame, and the Opera National de Bordeaux. Continue on to Place des Quinconces, Place de la Bourse and Place Camille Julian. Stop at Portes Cailhau and Bourgogne, and end with a stop at the mysterious Grosse Cloche.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€6.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today