My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: City Highlights & Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt Tour19 Reviews
Explore Bordeaux in a fun and unique way on this scavenger hunt. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
- Discover Bordeaux's highlights while solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn new facts about Bordeaux and find hidden city gems
- Go at your own pace and take time to stop for photos and more
- Enjoy an activity easily done while social distancing
- See sites, like the Bordeaux Cathedral, the Porte Dijeaux, and more
DescriptionGet to know Bordeaux at your own pace on this interactive tour. Decode riddles, discover the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts about Bordeaux. Visit Bordeaux Cathedral, walk through the Porte Dijeaux, and discover Bordeaux's beautiful squares and narrow streets. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Bordeaux's most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team work to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. As you walk through the city, enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. Your route includes the Bordeaux Cathedra, Porte Dijeaux, Notre Dame, and the Opera National de Bordeaux. Continue on to Place des Quinconces, Place de la Bourse and Place Camille Julian. Stop at Portes Cailhau and Bourgogne, and end with a stop at the mysterious Grosse Cloche.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires an internet connection You can only use one language per group If your group is multilingual and you need more languages, you will need to book multiple games If your group is larger and you need to break into multiple groups, you will also need to book multiple games This activity takes place entirely outside The average duration of the activity is 2-2.5 hours; however, there is no time limit The game is designed for adults' children must be accompanied by an adult