My Guide Website?
Bordeaux Cheese and Wine Tasting69 Reviews
Experience the best of France at a 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting in Bordeaux. Sample a selection of fine wines and tasty produce at an authentic cellar in the city center.
- Taste 9 AOC cheeses from France
- Discover how to pair wine and cheese
- Savor 3 delicious local wines
DescriptionTantalize your taste buds in an historic cheese cellar and taste different cheeses and the wines that make the Bordeaux region so famous throughout the world. Soak up the fun and informative atmosphere as you savor 9 AOC cheeses from all over France, complemented by 3 regional wines from Bordeaux. Discover how to pair wine and cheese and experience a wide range of flavors and aromas on this exciting tour.
IncludesCommentary in English 3 Platters of 3 assorted cheeses paired with 3 Bordeaux wines Grape juice from local wineries (for guests under 18-years-old)
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18-years-old
- Grape juice from local wineries will be offered to participants under 18-years-old
- Tour is offered in English only