My Guide Website?
Bordeaux by Night: Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV5 Reviews
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an iconic 2CV. Your knowledgeable driver will provide facts and anecdotes. This will be the highlight of your trip.
- Discover Bordeaux's iconic sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Bourse, in France's most iconic car
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Bordeaux by night and admire the multiple illuminated places
- Gain detailed commentary from your driver
- Explore the charming streets of Bordeaux
- Personalize the itinerary of your tour
DescriptionOn a 45-minute tour, your chauffeur will drive you past the Place des Quinconces, the Allées de Tourny, the Grand Théâtre, the Quays of the Garonne, the Place de la Bourse and it water mirror, the Big Bell, the Cathedral, the Palais Rohan, the Place Gambetta, and the covered market of Grands Hommes. This is the perfect highlights tour if you are pressed for time. In addition to the sights included on the 45-minute tour, the 1.5 hour tour will take you past the Quartier des Chartrons, on the other side of the river Garonne to enjoy a superb view of Bordeaux by night. You will also see the Quartier Sainte-Croix, the St Michael’s Basilica, the small streets of medieval Bordeaux, and the Jardin Public. You will have seen all of Bordeaux’s most iconic monuments and sights in an unforgettable tour!
IncludesA private 2CV for the duration of the tour Driver/guide Hotel pickup (with 1.5-hour option)
- Each 2CV can seat a maximum of 3 people (plus the chauffeur). If you book for more than 3 people, the vehicles will drive in convoy.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now