My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Burdigala Through Time Bicyle Tour16 Reviews
Discover another way to discover the city of Bordeaux with this guided bike tour. Hop on your bike and embark on an artistic, architectural and gastronomical adventure.
- Hear stories, insider secrets, and historical facts from your professional guide
- Get up close and personal with Bordeaux's highlights and hidden treasures
- Discover the ancient and modern architecture of the city
- Learn about Bordeaux's culture, history, and urban development
DescriptionGo back in time to an era where Bordeaux was modern and lively, full of history and lively high-class French culture. Burdigala was the original name of the city during this period. Follow your professional guide and alternate in time between modern and ancient history. Discover the secrets of the city's oldest monuments, as well as the latest street art pieces hidden throughout the city, without forgetting, of course, the best gastronomic addresses and the most beautiful green areas where you can relax. Learn more about the art and architecture of the city, find out the best spots to eat from your local guide, and discover Bordeaux like a local, on your bike. Visit areas such as the historic city center, Bordeaux right bank, north Bordeaux and the Chartrons district.
IncludesHigh-quality bike Helmet Bottle of water Snacks
- • Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes • All-sized bikes are available • Max 10 participants per tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now