My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: 2-Hour River Dinner Cruise144 Reviews
Enjoy a romantic evening on a restaurant boat in Bordeaux. Choose from a selection of gourmet 3-course dinners and sail on the river past the floodlit monuments along the World Heritage waterfront.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Experience an evening cruise along Bordeaux’s UNESCO World Heritage waterfront
- Choose from a selections of gourmet French menus
- Enjoy an optional tasting of a variety of area wines
DescriptionFrom the quai des Chartrons, climb aboard a pleasure boat in Bordeaux and cruise along the waterfront for a unique perspective of the beautiful city. Listed by Unesco as an inhabited historic city of outstanding urban and architectural value, the port city of Bordeaux has more protected buildings than any other city in France except Paris. You will pass under a vertical-lift bridge spanning the River Garonne and continue to the Pont d'Aquitaine. While on board, enjoy a sit down menu of delicious French food, including a starter, main course and dessert. The boat will turn around after the Port of Bassens and return to the pier in Bordeaux at approximately 2:00 PM. Each dish is prepared on board by the Chef and his team.
IncludesCruise 3-course dinner
- Passengers are not allowed to bring their own drinks on board