- Visit 2 wineries, one traditional and one modern
- Admire panoramic views of the estate and the region
- Enjoy several wines from the estates and the entire Bordeaux region
- Marvel at the architecture of the cellars and buildings
- Learn about the wine-making process and vitculture techniques
During this tour. you will see 2 different winery styles. First, discover a traditional winery with an authentic cellar and typical architecture of Saint Emilion, producing a traditional style of wine for the region.
The second winery is a forward-looking one with modern cellar on the cutting edge of technology. Discover how the winemakers use cutting-edge technology and viticulture techniques to perfect the winemaking process and produce a different, innovate style of wine.
Learn all about the winemaking process from the vines, the varietals, the aging, and everything around it. The visit will be followed by the tasting of 3 Saint Emilion Grand Cru wines, from the different estates with an introduction to wine tasting technics.
Explanations about winemaking, viticulture, and how to taste wine
3 wine tastings
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund